Head of Digital Marketing at Raven & Macaw Nigeria
Raven & Macaw – We are a Optical Digital Marketing Agency made up of Ravens and Macaws. In other words, we are Intelligent and Creative Geniuses by nature that will seamlessly bring your Optical brand or practice to life online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Digital Marketing
Location: Kano, Nigeria
- We are currently seeking an experienced, creative digital marketing manager. This role will be primarily a mixture of social media, website and email marketing, and the ideal candidate will be someone who specialises in SEO, Facebook & Google ad campaigns, with a proven track record in this area.
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels and lead the marketing team.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- BS / MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (Minimum 2 years)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate