Head of Diagnostics in Lead Enterprise Support Company
Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Diagnostics
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head of Diagnostic Services provides leadership and directs the training, development and supervision of laboratory personnel, and plans and schedules the activities of the centre. Assumes responsibility for the proper application of policies and procedures, and operates the centre on a cost-effective basis.
- Accountable for the accuracy and reliability of all services provided by the centre under his/her supervision. Ensure compliance of all policies and procedures of the centre.
- Coordinate various aspects of the laboratory services and ensure that the vision and mission of the Diagnostic Centre conform to standards set up by the Board of Directors.
- Foster good inter-departmental coordination to ensure prompt delivery of services.
- Ensure appropriate relationship between the hospital and the Diagnostics Centre
- Apportion duties to all laboratory staff.
- Liaise with national and international organizations and specialists in laboratory science to ensure quality of services meet international standards.
- Maintain current records of maintenance requirements of all equipment to avoid unforeseen breakdowns.
- Oversee staff discipline and cleanliness of the laboratory premises.
- Regularly present progress reports to the Board of Directors
Patient Diagnosis and Care:
- Exercise judgment to assess and respond to patient’s needs prior to, during and following procedures
- Evaluate and maintain a quality control program to ensure instrumentation credibility and reliability
- Utilize techniques and education that will minimize radiation exposure to patients and health care personnel
- Operate diagnostic medical equipment such as x-ray machines, MRI scanners and others
- Interpret images and results
- Occasionally monitor imaging sessions run by radiologists and technicians
- Consult with other clinical staff about appropriate imaging pathways as well as the discussion of the results of examination already performed
- Clinical management of the Diagnostic Centre to maintain a high-quality radiology service
- Report on images acquired by others as in the case with most computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance (MR), and plain film work
- Any other responsibilities that may be delegated to him by the Board of Directors.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 10 – 15 years experience.
Deadline: 11th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.