Head of Card Operations at FairMoney Nigeria
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Card Operations
Employment Type: Full time
The role involves managing FairMoney cards operations post acquisition of the customers, which includes (but not limited):
- Building reliable delivery network across Nigeria by partnering with Delivery/Logistics companies, agency networks, etc.,
- Manage Customer experience and quality framework of cards operation for qualitative delivery.
- Maintain card’s inventory to fulfil demand in cost effective manner,
- Stakeholder management for smooth delivery of programs and products.
- process development and creation of SOP.
- Manage and motivate card operation’s teams for effective performance management.
- Managing outsourced agencies and ensuring that they deliver on agreed SLA’s and quality expectations. Identify gaps and continuously interact with vendors to improve overall delivery standards
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in logistics/delivery in NG and 3 years in operations management.
- Experience working with C-level stakeholders, Product, and Engineering leadership.
- Experience implementing new systems.
- Experience leveraging data to make business decisions.
- Supply chain and product creation experience (order management and fulfillment, 3PL management, demand forecasting, inventory planning, manufacturing).
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 mins