The West African College of Surgeons is a professional organization that promotes education, training, examinations and research in surgery in Africa.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Administration
- The Head of Administration will be responsible for the daily administration of the College Secretariat under the overall leadership of the Secretary-General.
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good University degree and appropriate postgraduate qualifications.
- Evidence of effective job planning, staff management and control, good human relations plus high sense of responsibility are essential.
- Honesty, personal integrity and poise for hard work are essential attributes.
- At least five (5) years continuous cognate experience (after appropriate postgraduate qualifications), four (4) years of which must have been spent in an administrative position in a university or similar tertiary educational institution.
- Registration with relevant professional associations is mandatory.
- Candidates must also possess the ability to know, interpret and apply the Public Service Rules and Regulations.
- Ability to speak and write French will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 23rd September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply and send the following documents (Curriculum Vitae, credentials, recent passport photograph and letters from three (3) referees) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Addressing your applications to:
West African College of Surgeons,
Note: Applicants who fail to comply shall not be shortlisted.