GUS Consulting Limited Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
GUS Consulting Limited – Our client is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise technology company. They aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President – Financial Services Institution
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
As Vice President Sales – FSI, a typical day might include the following:
- Onboard new Clients within the FSI sector.
- Develop and drive FSI sector strategy and implementation.
- Deploy use cases for FSI sectors.
- Proactively conduct business focused discussions and reviews with clients to identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the account and develop activation plans.
- Adequately represent the business during relevant networking events / workshops with the FSIs
- Drive proposals on the Enterprise SaaS opportunity within the bank.
- 3x Pipeline on monthly revenue target.
- Drive connected events within the FSI sector.
- Successfully utilize the understanding of the business’ platform/product offering businesses to provide active insight and support to the Chief Revenue Officer/ COO.
- Develop and sustain solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Function as the dedicated point of contact for all FSI accounts.
- Address and resolve key clients’ complaints.
- Act as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervise the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicate and collaborate with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compile reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Negotiate contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Ensure successful customer onboarding from sales to fulfillment of customer KPIs or objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (minimum 2:1) preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience as an Account Manager in FSI sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
Knowledge and skills Requirements:
- Good understanding of the Financial Services Sector as well as the general FinTech Ecosystem.
- Excellent leadership and business development skills; preferably hands-on experience with of sales target.
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Ability to motivate and develop teams in a positive manner.
- Critical thinker but with a focus on solving the problems at hand.
- Commercially minded – able to dig into the business, understand drivers, engage, and probe the teams on how to grow the business plus proffer ideas to that end.
- Multitask and manage competing priorities and deliver to strict time deadlines.
- Right balance between detail oriented and focus on the bigger picture.
- Ability to present to and liaise with an international board and investors.
- Strong knowledge of the Financial Services Market segment.
- Proven experience in key account management / Corporate sales within the banking sector
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high performance environment.
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Tech products.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.