Graphics and Art Executive in a Marketing and Brand Communication Agency
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client, a Marketing and Brand Communication Agency with the sole objective of creating cutting edge Brand and Digital solutions that drives visibility and ROI for organisations is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic and Art Executive
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Amend designs after Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brands
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Selecting colours, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Collaborate with art directors, branding experts, front end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create media
- Articulating and pitching design concepts to clients, art directors and others
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescale
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- 2 – 5 years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience working with a branding and communications agency is preferred
Competitive along with other benefits (HMO, Pension and Leave allowance)
Deadline: 20th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.