Doctall is a full-circle digital healthcare provider with the primary goal of delivering quality end-to-end medical care for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a badass Graphic Designer?
- Do you have excellent design skills with a strong eye for detail?
- Can you work independently and with a team to meet deadlines?
- If yes, thenDoctallis looking for you!
- Doctallis a full circle digital healthcare provider with the primary goal of delivering quality end-to-end medical services, accessible anywhere, to everyone.
- We are looking for a skilled Graphic Designer to join our dynamic team as we strive to deliver healthcare that leaves no one behind.
- As our Graphic Designer you will work with our digital team to produce creative images for website social media newsletters, blogs and brand corporate communications
- Conceptualize and bring to life creative ideas to promote the brand
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Proficient use of Adobe creative suite; particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, PremierPro, AfterEffects, Lightroom and other design software.
- A solid portfolio show casing high-end graphic design skills
- Video editingand/or motion graphics skillsare an added advantage
- Design and createimages for website social media newsletters, blogs and brand corporate communications
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for graphicdesigns
- Work with marketing and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Work with the marketing team, media, and other design teams to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce designs using appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are in accordance with brand guidelines
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
Deadline: 25th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.