Graduate Trainee at Greensprings School
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Applicants should have a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields: English, Psychology, Special Education, Physical Education, Mathematics, Sciences, Business, Music, Economics, P.E , Drama, Art, Computer Science and Accounting
- Applicants must be registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age Range: 22-30 years.
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Deadline: 1st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV along with credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) via email to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be Job Title – Subject Area. E.g Graduate Trainee – Maths.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.