Graduate Trainee at GDM Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Individual for our Graduate trainee program.
- You should be an open-minded individual who is ready to learn and grasp consumer behavior, trends, and generate creative ideas.
- You should also have basic knowledge in specialized marketing concepts, principles and branding tactics.
- Basic understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Fast Learner and Self starter
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc / BA Second Class (Upper Division, 2:1) in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Age 22-25 years.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel and Google Sheet etc.)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Project/ Time Management Skills.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization,advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 13th December, 2020.