Graduate Trainee at Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited
Akin-kunbi Nigeria Limited is an indigenous building and civil engineering construction firm established to manage the production of building processes of any type within cost and time limit without compromising the ethics and specification. It also involved in consultancy works, building services,maintenance/renovation work of dilapidated structures and facility management of structure in all its ramifications.
We are experienced professionals in engineering and other allied professions, embracing specialized skill of Building, Architecture,Engineering, Facility management, Project management and Quantity surveying.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program. As a Graduate Trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience.
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 27th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.