Graduate Telesales Agent in an International Educational Organization
An international educational organization requires the services of an experienced and motivated candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Agent
Location: Lagos – Mainland, Lagos
- We are currently recruiting for the role of a Telesales Agent (preferably female) to initiate sales for our company over the telephone.
- Contact potential or existing customers to initiate sales using scripts
- Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities
- Track and document customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times.
- Advise prospective and current customers by answering questions and addressing concerns about purchased products.
- Listen to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Carry out market research on how to address customers.
- Update contacts database when necessary
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or any other related field
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing skills.
- Ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Preferably a Female Candidate.
N50,000+ Commission / month.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.