Graduate Store Officer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To check inventory record for accuracy.
- Keeping records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- To find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- To ensure proper authorization for all goods entering and leaving the warehouse
- To check and inputs supplies into the warehouse inventory system.
- Store officers compiles reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
- He is to ensure that the store is kept clean and organized. Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals of the stockroom receive, unload and shelve supplies perform other stock related duties, including returning, packing, pricing and labeling supplies inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and more.
- B.Sc in any discipline
- Minimum of 1-year working experience
- Good in technical matters
- Must have worked in a warehouse.
- Must be computer literate.
Deadline: 11th September 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.