Graduate Software Developer at Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- Developer shall be responsible for developing innovative technology solutions to support the ARM Investment business.
- This shall include managing existing applications and providing excellent technical support on all platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, Implement and support customer facing applications for deployment through the web and other operating systems.
- Identify, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems through collaboration with users and monitoring application performance.
- Provide timely and detailed frequent updates to team in pre-defined format.
- Escalate all issues to the appropriate personnel where resolution options have been exhausted.
- Work closely with Team to gather, analyse, refine, document project requirements and specifications.
- Create and maintain well written and transferrable documentation.
- Integrate with back-end services and database
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in development and testing of new software programs and applications and provide support when required.
- Availability for contract role
- Minimum of 0-2 years of work experience in related field.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Knowledgeable in the following software version control systems: BITBUCKET, GITHUB, GITLAB
- Brilliant usage of the following frameworks: NODE JS, ANGULAR JS, CORDOVA, IONIC, ASP.NET, MVC, JAVA SPRING, .NET.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry and the Firm’s products and services.
- Methodological and detail-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to multitask and work within stringent timelines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly committed to exceeding expectations and continuous improvement.
- Good listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Self-starter, self-motivated and strong commitment to quality.