Go FIX It is an on-demand online solutions provider using its platform to connect vetted reliable, service providers with local consumers who need help with repairs, installations and everyday tasks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Trainee
- We are currently recruiting Sales Trainees who will assist in driving corporate sales across various service categories and managing the B2B sales of the organization.
- Minimum of B.Sc qualification
- A minimum of 0-2 years sales experience
- Candidate must be between the age of 22 – 28 years.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Driving skills is an added advantage
- Play a strategic and operational role in developing the business and commercial activities.
- Market and sell all trading activities to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue.
- Develop new business relationships and generate new contracts and income for the company to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase yearly
- Oversee the effective delivery of the business and commercial activities.
- Work with the sales team to devise and implement various corporate plans, reports and forecasts for the short and longer term to enhance the profile of the business, its activities, and maximize income generation opportunities.
- Take responsibility for the commercial business plans and targets including income generation targets.
- Oversee the effective and efficient delivery of the business and commercial activities including the monitoring of all income and expenditure
- Market and sell all trading activities to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase yearly
- Responsible for ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Represent the company at meetings, events and trade-shows with a view to gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following the procedures.
- Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff and volunteers in their development and training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Trainee” as subject of the email.