Graduate Quality Assurance and Improvement Officer at Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre
Prefer not to state
Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre (MHCCC) is a tertiary care hospital dedicated to providing quality and affordable healthcare services to the people. Driven by our passion for quality healthcare, in 2014, as Peninsula health systems, we began providing Surgical and Intensive Care Services from different facilities in Lagos.
Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre is a 25-bed multi-speciality acute care centre that provides a wide variety of specialized surgical and acute care services. Our team of specialists, in a wide variety of fields, provide safe care in a comfortable and conducive environment backed by the appropriate technology.
We are committed to providing evidence-based, patient-centred healthcare solutions, by ensuring easy access to good quality healthcare care. This is because at MHCCC we believe you deserve better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance and Improvement Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in Nursing / Laboratory Management / Environmental Health / Clinical Medicine.
- Demonstrates a high degree of knowledge and skill in the philosophy and practice of contemporary quality assurance and improvement techniques.
- Demonstrates experience working with different healthcare professionals and project management skills.
- Minimum of 1-year work experience in a healthcare setting and 6 months experience in quality improvement programs.
- Knowledge of ISO systems will be an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th February 2021.
Note: Only selected applicants will be contacted.