We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- Armorsil West Africa is a fast-growing construction chemical company in Nigeria; we are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts.
- In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming inventory.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Work with team members to complete duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Minimum 2 years experience as a procurement officer or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- N70,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Procurement Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd October, 2020.