Graduate Medical Doctor (Post-NYSC) at Family Hospital and Maternity
One Family Hospital and Maternity offer general medical services and nursing care to its esteemed patients.
Job Title: Post-NYSC Medical Doctor
Location: Iji-Nike, Abakpa, Enugu
Job Purpose / Objective
- To diagnose, treat and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population and provide advice to Company staff and other eligible clients in the area of General medicine in order to ensure the health of staff and other stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organising workloads
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Provide prompt in-patient and out-patient care including diagnosis and treatment for various diseases and injuries in General Practice in order to secure the health of staff, dependants and other eligible clients
- Plan, implement or administer health programs and illness prevention activities to ensure that stakeholders adopt healthy lifestyle and prevent disease.
- Develop policies/guidelines and management protocols for the promotion of best practice in primary healthcare in Company
- Support HSE activities in the department so as to embed a preventive culture among staff
- Participate in operative general surgery procedures when indicated in order to ensure quick return to health by all beneficiaries.
- Coordinate regular health management audits in liaison with the quality management team so as to maintain standard of healthcare
- Ensure the proper monitoring and reporting of health performance indices for review and for learning.
- Participate in prompt emergency medical response in order to render care and prevent disease and injury.
Key Performance Indicators
- % Customer Satisfaction Rate
- No of awareness programmes versus Plan
- No of HSE Walkabout done versus plan
- % compliance with legislative requirements
- No of audits carried out versus plan
- No of Performance Monitoring and Reporting (PMR) generated on time
- Response time to Medical Emergencies
- Must be a Christian, and possess godly Christian core values
- MBBS ,registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Minimum 1 year post-NYSC
- Clinical Medicine
- Medical Protocols Advanced Communication skills.
- Emergency Medical Care
- Advanced Life Support.
- Medical Legal Issues
- Clinical Diagnostic Skills.
- Medical Ethics
- Problem Solving
- Service Planning
- Client Education
- Staff and Dependants.
- Hospital Staff.
- Eligible Contractors.
- Nigerian Medical and Dental Council
- Ministry of Health Enugu
- Ministry of Environment Enugu
- Enugu State Internal Revenue Service
- Enugu State Waste Management Authority(ESWAMA)
- Any other government agency or regulator
- Hours of duty shall be in compliance with medical operations within the hospital. This will include shift duties, call-duties, weekend coverage and public holidays.
- Workdays are defined as follows: Every day of the week (Monday through Sunday including Public Holidays).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV to “The Hiring Manager” via: email@example.com
• The subject of the email should be the position sought for.
- Male candidates only.
- Applicants must reside or be willing to reside in Iji-Nike community, Abakpa, Enugu. The hospital undertakes to provide the doctor with suitable accomodation in the community.