Graduate Management Trainee (Lagos Island) at Food Concepts Plc
Food Concepts Plc was incorporated on 6 December 1999 as Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited and commenced operations in 2000. The Company was converted from a Private Limited Liability Company into a Public Limited Liability Company and the Company’s name was subsequently changed to Food Concepts Plc. by a Special Resolution dated 10 May 2009.
Following its incorporation, Food Concepts secured franchises from reputable South African Quick Service Restaurant operators to manage and operate their brands in Nigeria. The Company subsequently acquired and developed other Brands, such as Chicken Republic, PieXpress, Butterfield, Yum Yum, and The Chop Box.
Following a corporate restructuring and divestment, the Company now owns and operates the Chicken Republic, PieXpress, and The Chop Box brands as its proprietary food brands. Chicken Republic is currently trading in 129 locations across Nigeria and Ghana and has plans in place to operate 430 stores by the end of 2024. PieXpress began trading in 2019 and we presently operate 48 stores in Nigeria, with plans in place to operate 247 PieXpress units by the end of 2024. We recently launched our new brand, The Chop Box and presently have one outlet in Lagos.
In a bid to meet our unprecedented growth and expansion at Food Concepts PLC (Owners of Chicken Republic, Pie Xpress and ChopBox), we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Management Trainee
Locations: Awolowo Road, Lekki Phase 1 & 2, Ahmadu Bello, Oniru, Victoria Island, Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Should possess B.Sc / HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND) with 5 credits O’L including Mathematics and English Language.
- Must have completed NYSC.
Deadline: 20th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please don’t apply if you don’t live on the Island.
- Food Concepts PLC will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated locations will be considered.