Graduate Loan Recovery Officers at BFree Nigeria Limited
BFree was founded by digital lending professionals that were deeply unsatisfied with the established debt recovery practices in Nigeria. Debt recovery is a painful process for both companies and individuals with lots of negative user experience. We are here to revolutionize the process using an integrated, data-driven recollection approach to identify and recover funds from delinquent customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State.
We are looking for Loan Collections Officers to maintain a complete debt collection portfolio, and work with delinquent clients to resolve non-performing loans.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Good listening skills and superb questioning techniques.
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
- B.Sc./HND experienced in Banking or any financial field that deal with debt recovery is preferred
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.