Basic Consumer Kash Cooperative Society Limited is the second-largest cooperative after the Nigeria Police Force cooperative with well over 1,000,000 active members. It was established in 2006. The Ebonyi State branch of BC KASH was opened in 14th of April 2016 and licensed to operate in all local governments of Ebonyi State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Abakiliki, Ebonyi
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Loan Officer to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for business
- You will act as liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- BS Degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Experience: 1 – 5 years
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment.
- Market company’s products and services
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the ‘extra mile’ to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Deadline: 1st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward photocopies of their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.