Graduate Job Openings at AnyJob Limited
AnyJob Limited is dedicated to providing skilled and semi-skilled labour to companies and businesses. Anyjob is a Lagos/Abuja based recruitment consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Female Administrative Support
Employment Type: Full time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills
- Has 1- 3 years experience in the job role
- Computer literate
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- N40,000 monthly
Job Title: Virtual Compliance Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- Our company is searching for a motivated and experienced Compliance Officer to guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- Your duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
- Must have a working computer/laptop
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- 1 – 3 years proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- N15,000 monthly
Job Title: Female Statistics / Math Corper
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- If you are a Female corper or waiting to serve and you studied Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Information Technology or any related course, then this vacancy is for you.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 0 – 2 years work experience.
N20,000 / Month
Deadline: 9th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.