Graduate Internship Programme (Accounts Intern) at Action Health Incorporated (AHI)
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. We envision a world where every young person can reach their full potential. We work with young people, community leaders, government agencies, the private sector and other stakeholders to ensure that policies and programmes are emplaced to accomplish this goal.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme (Accounts Intern)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Level: Post-NYSC Internship
Job Schedule: Full-time
Duration: 6 – 12 Months
- The AHI Graduate Internship Programme offers recent graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience.
- From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real world setting.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
- Applicants for AHI Graduate Internship programme must have a Degree, preferably in Sociology, Mass Communications, Nursing, Community Health & Primary Care, Accounting, Business Administration
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower (2:2) or equivalent, and completed the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2018
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Must possess strong presentation and report writing skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating “Graduate Internship (Accounts)” in the subject area of the e-mail
- The documents required are:
- A cover letter indicating internship availability period
- An updated Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation.