Ox Tech Systems provides information technology services to a wide range of different customer types including Retail and Institutional clients, Introducer’s, Affiliates and different business types. Our aim is to offer the best possible services to our clients, who are our prime priority and to whom we are extremely dedicated. We offer a vast amount of business instruments, programs, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Executive Director New Business to achieve revenue goals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collateral’s, and web site. Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Can work from any location within Nigeria
- Degree in any relevant field.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience in sales, accounting, IT and Marketing will be an added advantage Smart and calculative.
- Can work from any location within Nigeria.
Deadline: 28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.