Graduate Intern at Norrenberger Financial Group
Prefer not to state
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products including Funds & Investment Management, Structured Finance, Foreign Exchange and Business & Financial Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for fresh, smart graduates with Degree in the following areas: Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Mass Communication, Finance and Information Technology (IT) for internship positions within our various departments.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details
- Ability to take initiative
- Possess decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- 0-1 year work experience
- Recent university graduate
- 2:1 or upper class of degree upon graduation
- Undergoing the one year NYSC scheme
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Willingness to learn.
Deadline: 9th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.