Graduate Insurance Sales Agent at C & I Leasing Plc
C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Insurance Sales Agent
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt – Rivers, Enugu, Benin – Edo and Kaduna
Employment Type: Contract
- Candidate must not be less than 26 years old in current year.
- B.Sc / HND holder in Social Sciences and / or Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience preferably in a financial service/insurance sector.
- Minimum of 3 years of residency at the preferred location.
- Must possess NYSC discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Skills and Specifications:
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Technical knowledge
- Good communication skills (Oral & Written) and ability to speak local dialect will be an added advantage.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Friendly in interacting with customers and maintain good relations with clients
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and sell the suitable protection plans to customers and clients.
- Implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact clients and create relationship through networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Maintain record of transactions and sales.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles and proffer solution
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard the reputation
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- Fixed pay is attractive with a robust Commission.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.