Garmspot Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing online retail stores in Nigeria, that specializes in creating, producing, marketing and distribution of cutting edge urbanwear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories and beauty and grooming products. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands NigeriaAfrica has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot delivers pieces to our clientele from our regional centre in Lagos to all the corners of the world.
Our team is always working to build a unique merchant network in Africa focused on the trendiest apparel and accessories sourced from local and international brands alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure efficient fulfilment of customers’ orders and requests
- Collate useful qualitative feedback from customers and share with immediate supervisor to assist in product/service development and improvement
- Respond to customers queries in a timely, effective and professional manner
- Follow up on completed orders with clients and customers to ensure feedback on each order is generated
- Keep up to date with industry trends, conduct competitor research and anticipate changes in customer demand patterns
- The customer service associate may be required to attend events powered by Garmspot, assist sales team colleagues, and coordinate Garmprint activities at the events. These events must be concluded with management via a report to the Manager, GarmPrint
- Provide input into email newsletters by ensuring that the right customer segments get the right email campaigns at the right time
- Contribute ideas for creative campaigns
- Establish timely and periodic updates on available stock via our e-commerce and social media platforms.
- Ensure that product updates are done within the set timeframes on the website and on social media platforms
- Provide appropriate information on available platforms for all services available at GarmPrint
- Make research on Printing & T-Shirts when required.
- HND / OND
- Experience: 1 – 2 years.
Deadline: 14th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV alongside Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.