Graduate Career Opportunities at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for Overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing officer to undertake marketing activities for our company.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and actively sign up new clients to the firm in a competitive business environment and must have proven achievements in prior roles in marketing that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Report appropriate feedback and competitive information from customers to management for strategy adaptation.
- Maintain and develop relationships with our new and existing clients.
- ND / HND / in any related field.
- 1+ years post NYSC experience.
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or in similar role
- Good negotiation skills.
- Creative and proactive.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Experience in Healthcare would be an added advantage.
- Candidates prefered location – Yaba, Ebutte – Metta, Agege, Iju Isagha, Fagba,
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker
- We are looking for an experienced individual (Resident in Abuja -Utako) with passion, drive and high professional standards of care, working under supervision in assisting with care needs as required.
- Operating cash registers, and restocking inventory.
- Receives, records, and stores medications coming into the pharmacy.
- Maintains stock of prescription medications and informs the pharmacist of inventory needs.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications from a recognized Government institution and licensed by the community health board of Nigeria.
- Must have worked in a community pharmacy.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Strong healthcare knowledge.
- Organisation skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Job Title: Project Manager
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Manages Process documentation & Process flow of each projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with high quality and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Prepare reports periodically on projects status.
- B.Sc in Management Sciences or any related field.
- Certification in Project management is also required.
- At least 1+ year experience in project management.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools and methodologies.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully.
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 20th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.