Graduate Business Development Intern at Primly Services
Primly Services is an organisation that provides mental health products and services. At Primly Services, we maintain strong industry service standards and professionalism, with a full range of locally and internationally trained mental health and occupational health professionals who provide holistic and evidence based wellness programs for individuals, families, organizations and communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Intern
Reports to: Wellness Manager
The ideal candidate will support the Business team in executing business and marketing initiatives.
Requirements and Experience
- University degree in any related discipline
- 0-1 year experience in a similar capacity
- For graduates awaiting NYSC or already Serving (must have at least 6-9 months service left)
- Must be resident of Abuja
- Preferably female for gender equality
- Interest and passion in Business Development and the Health Sector
- Outstanding Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent Content development and presentation skill
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and Time management skills
- Strong work ethics with the target of delivering results.
- Design and develop strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Responsible for proposal writing, regularly prepare, review and submit commercial bids and proposals
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients and network to increase Primly’ visibility.
- Participate in conducting market research and analyze activities to ensure that the organization is competitive in the marketplace, on a local and national rating.
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Actively involved in identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.