Graduate Business Development Executive at Executive Intervention Consult (EIC)
Executive Intervention Consult (EIC) is a Management consultancy startup firm meant to provide intervention consulting services. EIC focuses on underperforming businesses and also provide support for organizations interested in buying investment assets such as Investment institutions, Local and Foreign Portfolio Manager, Asset, and Fund Managers, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- EIC is currently seeking to employ a result-oriented Business Development Executive who will identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years experience.
- The work will involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call to prospective clients
- Meet with clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with clients
- Understand the needs of the clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the size of the company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ service offerings and be able to advise others about them.
- Develop promotional strategy and activities.
- Develop business marketing strategy and activities.
- You’ll usually work a regular 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday week, though you may on occasion have to work longer to meet a project deadline or when attending an event or conference.
- Flexible working and working from home may be possible.
Deadline: 12th October, 2020.