Graduate Audit Trainee at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Trainee
Your job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting with Developing and administering best Audit practices and procedures in line with RIGO Microfinance bank objectives and Mission.
- Assisting with Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the Audit Department.
- Contributing to the development of the Internal Audit department goals, objectives, and systems.
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
- Assisting with Planning individual audits, defining internal audit objectives and preparing audit plans
- Assisting with Completing on-site business audits, evaluating the effectiveness of controls and writing up reports.
- Continuously reviewing compliance procedures, ensuring the Bank is adhering to rules, codes of practice, business ethics, internal guidelines and policies and procedures.
- Performing ad hoc projects as required.
- Identifying ways in which the Bank can deliver better value for money and improve the services used
- Challenging current working practices and finding ways to improve internal risk controls
- Contributing to the overall development of the Bank’s internal audit function
- Preparing work papers and internal audit reports to support the findings and conclusions and making recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Following up on actions arising from audit assignments as required and preparing status reports in that regard.
- proactively evaluating risks and internal controls against changing trends and market and economic conditions
- Sharing with the auditees the results of the audit and agreeing on appropriate corrective actions to remedy any non-conformances and the date by which the actions should be carried out.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Good project management and team working abilities.
- Commitment to gaining professional qualifications and ongoing self-development.
- HND / BA / B.Sc in Banking or relevant field
- Candidate MUST live in Ibeju-lekki environs. Specific locations include Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya and Lakowe.
Deadline: 25th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.