Graduate Administrative Intern / Content Developer at Parmz Digital Technologies
Parmz began out of the sheer will to create value and to own our time. To this day, that is what we believe in; making it better for everyone. The ability for you to solve another’s problem and equally enjoy the satisfaction to own your time while that is being done. At its core, Parmz is a company dedicated to helping people and organizations reach their optimum through technology-driven solutions. Parmz tentacles spread across diverse parts of technology. With two arms of encompassing its products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Intern / Content Developer
Employment Type: Internship
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field.
- Significant work or volunteer experience in administration, communications, content creation, content development, content marketing marketing, or related field.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, managing blogs and social media platforms
- Experience maintaining a website is preferred.
- 2 – 6 years Experience.
- Must demonstrate strong skills in the following areas:
- Written and verbal communication, editing, ability to work independently, self-motivated, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously, time management, detailed-minded, teamwork, problem-solving, dependability, and organization.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently is essential.
- The Administrative Intern is responsible for various administrative and communications functions, including assisting the staff with generaldutiesincluding, but not limited to, research, editing, data entry, filing and general coordination.
- Organizing and updating the online workspace
- Managing blogs; working with a content calendar to upload contents, etc
- Content creation and content development.
Deadline: 1st November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.