Graduate Administrative Assistant at MEED Networks Limited
MEED Networks is a multifaceted Nigerian ICT and Telecoms Company with strong focus on Infrastructure Development, Deployment, Consulting, Maintenance and Training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- BSc or HND minimum
- Bachelor’s or HND degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and book-keeping skills.
- Possession of valid driver’s license with ability to drive is an added advantage
- Abuja resident
- Candidates without above qualifications and capabilities should NOT apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Bid Identification, Bid Documents Compilation, Chairing of Bid Submission and Status Update meeting and Follow up until the award stage.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and coordinating weekly staffs meeting.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings, interviews and documentation.
- Work with Administrative Officer to achieve organizational goals
NGN30,000 – NGN50,000 / Month.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.