Graduate Account Officer at Efficacy Construction Company
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- OND with 0-2 years work experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in maintaining various ledgers, journals, registers and other records; allocates revenues to appropriate functions; classifies expenditures and post to various accounts as required.
- Assist in the review and process of expense vouchers, invoices, and other fiscal documents for payment; reconciles various financial reports and other data concerning fiscal operations.
- Assist in ensuringÂ that transactions posted to AP, AR and Fixed Assets modules are properly represented in GL.
- Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports, statistical data, and other information concerning financial requirements; assists in gathering and reviewing data for preparation of budgets.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Deadline: 18th September, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (MS word) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates that meet requirements would be invited.