Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas firm is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager_UK Expatriate
- Contribute strategic direction and leadership in line with the corporate business plan and strategy for the organization
- Implement business strategic decisions as relate to the overall operations.
- Take full responsibility in the implementation of the company’s operations department decisions and review with the managing director;
- Foster a conducive corporate culture that promotes strong ethical practices, good corporate governance and employee productivity.
- Ensure effective mobilization, control and utilization of departmental resources;
- Ensure continuous improvement in the quality and value of services provided to clients and other stake holders.
- Conduct risk assessment and manage the organizations strategic decisions to mitigate failures;
- Negotiate, develop and maintain contractual arrangements with key clients and suppliers to deliver best value and service levels;
- Maintain and sustain the company’s quality, health and safety standards, training and meetings in line with company policies and procedures;
- Stakeholder management – build strong relationships and contacts with clients, potential clients, key policy influencers, allied professional bodies, to help secure on-going projects for the company;
- Attend senior management weekly and monthly review meetings to present and defend operations department’s reports and execute decisions arising from the meetings;
- Respond to operations inquiries as may be delegated by the managing director.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Must be a UK EXPATRIATE with min of 45 – 60 years of age.
- Min of 12 years COGNATE EXPERIENCE with at least 7 years Senior Management position in the OIL & GAS INDUSTRY.
- Post-graduate and Professional Certification are added advantage.
Deadline: 29th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “General Manager_UK Expatriate” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.