General Manager in a Reputable Real Estate Management Company
FSDT Consulting – Our client, a reputable Real Estate Management Company, is currently recruiting a qualified candidate for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Overseeing the general management of the company’s operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Ensuring compliance with laws and other statutory regulations.
- Ensuring employees work productively and develop professionally
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to create new markets and achieve set goals
- Developing financial planning, maintaining budget and optimize expenses
- Keeping track of competitors? offerings, pricing, locations and quality
- B.Sc in Business or related discipline; M.Sc is a plus
- 3-4 years in similar position
- Must be between 37-40
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in written and oral English
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Leadership and time management skills
- Proficient user of MS Office.
Deadline: 9th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.