General Manager – Expatriate in a Large Indigenous Logistics Company
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a large indigenous Logistics company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Expatriate
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in logistics, shipping and transport
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role within an large company (+200 employees)
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in Nigeria will be a plus
- Problem solving oriented.
- Responsible for overall direction, development and growth of the Company
- Coordinate day-to-day activities of the Country and provide leadership to direct reports and the entire staff of the Company.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations
- Develop and implement business plan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity
- Implement cost tracking best practices and optimisation process
- Provide effective leadership and management of all staff
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations
- Oversee periodic reports to effectively monitor the activities
- Develop a customer-oriented culture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.