Karisfined Edge Solutions is a Training, Talent Management and Consulting Company with focus on Human Capital Development and Organizational Improvement.
Our solutions are tailored for both Individuals and specific Organizations with suite approaches that have been proven effective. We help Organizations grow by defining and focusing on their core through High Impact Training, Strategies Development, Diagnosing and Eliminating Weak Processes and Optimize Performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fundraising Officer
Location: Nationwide (Remote)
Organization Type: NGO
- Developing and maintaining project income through institutional donors, trusts and foundations
- Building unrestricted income by developing current income streams from individuals, corporate and major donors
- Develop and work to an annual work plan, including specific financial targets.
- Report monthly on fundraising activities to the Senior Management Team.
- Manage, support and develop imaginative fundraising activities, some of which will be events-based
- Develop and coordinate social media fundraising activities
- Develop the organization’s ability to raise unrestricted funds from major donors, corporate and individuals, working with other team members on supporter engagement.
- Research and keep track of funding opportunities, providing timely information to support the development of new bids.
- Work with the Director and other staff to develop and co-ordinate specific project funding proposals and bids to institutional donors, trusts and foundations.
- Run systems needed to help fundraising work, including maintaining a funding contacts database.
- Build a positive relationship between the organization and its financial supporters to maintain and grow their support.
Experience / skills
- 3-5 years proven track record in a similar charity fundraising role, including achieving fundraising targets
- Experience of institutional grant proposal development and tender writing
- Experience of fundraising from major donors, corporates and individuals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interpret scientific / technical information for a lay audience
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute a program of work
- Good IT literacy, including using spreadsheets and databases
- You should be able to take responsibility for your areas of work, and also be able to work collaboratively, seeking, encouraging and building on the ideas of colleagues
- Ability to organize your time efficiently and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills: approachable, professional and courteous, able to talk to people at all levels Self-motivated to handle good work flexibility.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Independent thinker, able and willing to take a creative approach to problem solving and deal constructively with change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Fundraising Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st July, 2020.