Full Stack Developer at VoguePay (Vogue Web Solution Limited)
VoguePay (Vogue Web Solution Limited) is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer proficient in both front and backend programming
- S/He will be responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Develop front end website architecture.
- Lead application development life cycle from concept to delivery and support
- Design user interactions on web pages.
- Develop back-end website applications.
- Maintain web-based PHP applications and mobile app
- Create servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- See through a project from conception to finished product.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Meet both technical and clients’ needs.
- Identify bugs and provide timely solutions
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Perform other duties designated to you by the Company.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, Laravel and .Net.
- Familiar with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle etc.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.