CodeLabProjects Group(CLP) is an American conglomerate of companies, Located in the Maryland,U.S.A and currently expanding operations to Liberia, Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia,the Caribbean other part of Africa and Asia, currently headquartered in the U.S, As of 2018.
At CodelabProjects we have concentrated on these assets to deliver solutions that improve customer performance over the years. Today, We support small and large businesses around the world. We go the extra mile by gaining deep understanding of our client’s business environment,trends and applying most relevant solutions that would definitely ensure a return-on-investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Work with a team of talented developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our web apps.
- Invent and prototype new features and interactions, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Liaise with the product architect and developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability.
- Liaise with the UI designers on design and implementation of interfaces.
- Provide time and size estimates for project tasks.
- Improve the modularity and architecture of our existing front-end code, reducing duplication and improving developer efficiency.
- Drive the implementation of new web technologies which improve our ability to build great products.
- Design and implementation of web applications, specializing in the user interface of the product.
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests.
Skills / Requirements / Attributes Required
- Must be based in Port Harcourt.
- “Out-of-the-box” creative thinking.
- Experience building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications.
- Solid software design skills and experience with automated UI testing.
- Strong software design and object oriented coding skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently to drive development.
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in user interface design.
Deadline: 2nd June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.