Front End Developer at Pairview Solutions Limited
Pairview Solutions Limited – Our company established in 2009 as a business analytics consultancy and technology training company. We drive big data, analytics, and performance innovation within organisations through its range of products and services. We also work with individuals to transform their careers.
We are a fast-growing business in the industry. You will be trusted to be part of our new launching start-up project
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are hiring a Front-End Developer to join our very talented tech team! We are building aweb job board application. The usability and overall user experience need to be highly tailored to makingusersget the most out of their career development and job search.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 31 years
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Practical experience of UI/UX design methodologies
- Experience with Django
- Experience delivering beautiful,cleanand intuitive products.
- Solid background in building complex customer-facing products coming along with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code, actively keeping the quality of the codebase high
- A customer-led approach to your work. You understand and empathise with customers, advocate for their needs and ensure we’re building the right solutions to provide an excellent learning environment for our customers.
- A high bar for code quality and user experience.
- Excellent coding HTML5, CSS, Less and web-coding standards
- Desirable, Typescript / Angular, Firebase, MySQL, RESTful APIs
- Experience with Bootstrap, Vue,JQueryand WordPress themes
- Cross-browser testing experience for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Must be familiar with Git version control and comfortable with command line
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to AWShosting environments, EC2, RDS,Fargate, AWS REST API, AWS Lambda, Step Functions, Firewalls, VPCs, Application Gateway/Balancer management, Linux Bash Scripting
Who You Are
- If you are somebody whoidentifieswith these attributes, abilities, and experiences,you’relikely agreat fit:
- Frontend focus – identify as a frontend dev who also has some backend skills
- Independent – find high-value things to do and do them; are not paralysed without guidance; can work without a project manager
- Collaborative – give and take criticism and praise well, work with your team as a whole
- Systems thinker – consider broad architectural implications in solutions
- Shared vision – you are inspired by our team charter and envision an opportunity to contribute to it
- Big picture thinking – you can make trade-offs on technical work streams against business impact.
- Experienced – have 3+ recent years of frontend development work and a great portfolio
- Distributed – comfortable building long-distance relationships with distributed team members; are a proactive collaborator
- Communicator – are articulate; ok with meetings; write docs; have the heart of a teacher
- Explorative – try new things; track state of the art; is self-motivated to try new experiments
- You work well in a collaborative environment. You believe in your methods but keep an open mind, taking suggestions and feedback on board as well.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.