Front Desk Representative at G3HUB
G3HUB – There’s a technological knowledge gap and access to tech solutions in Nigeria and across Africa. G3Hub is focused on bridging this gap through world class IT-based coaching, solutions, & co-working spaces for individuals and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception and office area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Arrange appointments.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
- Issue parking passes.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Take and relay messages.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.