Canpel Revenue Services is a team of professionals who work in HR management roles, ICT Solutions, cooperate trainings and development. We support business to recruit and manage their human capital profitability and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- HND, NCE, OND or BSc with 0-2 years work experience
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
Deadline: 20th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email