Fresh Jobs at BlueTag Technologies Limited
BlueTag Technologies Limited is an Information & Communication Technology company fully incorporated in Nigeria, delivering best-in-class technologies in Nigeria and spreading into Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Apps Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with a highly dynamic team focused towards Digital Transformation
- Understand the domain and business processes to implement successful automations using MS Power Platform
- Automate tasks and processes using Power Automate/Flow, Azure Logic Apps to better serve users and stakeholders
- Regularly analyze and enhance the created automations with the goal of wider adoption and usage
- Provide technical solutions for various scenarios around support automation
- Build reports and dashboards using Power BI to derive meaningful Business Insights
- Provide work status, coordinate with offshore resources based in India
- Manage customer deliverables and regularly report the status via Weekly / Monthly reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Strong hands-on experience in Microsoft Power Platform – Power Automate / Flow, Power Apps
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Azure Logic Apps
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL Server. Should have experience writing SQL queries.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Process/workflow designing experience using MS Visio
- Basic knowledge of JSON and HTTP REST architecture
- Experience in C# Powershell Scripts
- Knowledge of Microsoft BOT frameworks and Azure Cognitive Services “ QnA Maker, LUIS.
- Experience working with Common Data Service
- Experience with Microsoft Services environment is a big plus.
Job Title: Dynamics 365 Developer
To be responsible for:
- Implementing & extending Dynamics CRM software & inspiring its use within the business environment, advising on best practises to ensure its features are utilised to their fullest.
- The role will be involved with both client projects & working on the internal development of my client’s IP which supports it’s Not for Profit offering.
- Analyse the client’s business, developing an understanding of their business objectives, & identify efficient ways CRM will add value to their business
- Work closely with the Product Development Lead
- Planning & executing the implementation of CRM developments, providing regular progress updates to internal & external clients
- Assist with project communication & best practise throughout the system implementation
- Inspire & guide new & existing clients on the integration & use of CRM & CRM updates.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM product experience, ideally with CRM 2016 or 365.
- Have been involved in the delivery of at least five Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects.
- 3+ Years coding on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 SDK.
- Proven experience in consulting on software products, business analysis & requirements gathering.
- Proficiency in developing plug-in & workflow assemblies.
- Experienced in developing .NET web services & web API applications. Understanding of SQL Server 2016.
- Able to customise CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts, & dashboards. Knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet & Mobile Applications. Hands-on experience with Team Foundation Server.
- Be comfortable with home-based working
- Understanding of related technologies such as Microsoft SharePoint. Microsoft certifications in Microsoft CRM 2015 & above. Experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS.
Deadline: 18th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.