Food Processing Specialist at Butren Investment Limited
Butren Investment Limited is a hi-tech agricultural investment firm positioned to be a leading Agric-tech organization in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food Processing Specialist (Garri, Rice and Poundo Yam)
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
- A food processing specialist oversees the processes involved with food production in order to ensure the farm produce meets the quality and nutritional standards of regulatory bodies.
- Direct and supervise the activities of food production (Packaging and Processing) staff.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Set and implement standards, procedures, and processes
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations at food processing department
- He/ she is to ensure there is no contamination of produce packaged and is not harmful to the environment.
- Supervising the processing and manufacturing of our farm produce.
- Any other duties as assigned
Prospective employees must have:
- A minimum of a B.Sc degree in
- 4 – 6 years’ work experience in food processing, food production, food manufacturing and storage handling is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or Manufacturing or a similar discipline.
- Experience in processing Poundo yam, Rice, Garri, is an added advantage.
Deadline: 17th July, 2020
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters and Resumes to: email@example.com with “Food Processing Specialist” as specialization as title