Food and Beverage Supervisor at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
- We are seeking to fill the role of a professional Food and Beverage Supervisor to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience
- Will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance.
- Minimum of two (2) years proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to meet financial targets.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Establish targets, KPI?s, schedules, policies and procedures.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “F & B Manager” as the subject of the mail.