Fleet Supervisor in an Oil & Gas Company
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client in the Oil and Gas Sector (downstream) requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
- HND/B.SC with a minimum of 7 years fleet management experience.
- Manage Staff within the transport section.
- Organise Vehicle Safety Stickers & Registration
- Organise the repair of any damage to vehicles
- Provide monthly fuel usage report to the Group Facilities Manager
- Provide monthly Vehicle Maintenance cost report to the Group Facilities Manager
- Organise & Schedule Fleet vehicle maintenance
- Review daily tasking requests on a weekly bass to ensure all tasking’s are within company policy
- Conduct random inspections of vehicles within the fleet
- Provide nightly transport tasks to control room supervisor
- Any other duties as directed by the Facilities Manager
Deadline: 15th July, 2020.