Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
DRYVA Logistics is an integrated logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our portfolio covers Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing. We are building a team of top talents who can grow fast into senior leadership.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Fleet & Logistics Manager
- BSc in Transports & Logistics Management or other related fields, from a reputable institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC program
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT presentations.
- Good use of data entry software and tools
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Must be based in Lagos State
- Work with the Fleet team and other Interdepartmental teams to build scalable logistics processes and metrics
- Develop and maintain online and paper filing systems for operations files.
- Update and maintain records of vehicle servicing and inspection and assist in scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency
- Manage operation schedules, and prepare month end closing entries including utilization rates.
- Oversee fleet maintenance, schedule for repairs and annual inspection, and ensure preventive maintenance procedures are adhered to by all Drivers
- Assist Fleet Manager with day-to-day management of operations and turnaround time process improvement
- Assist in managing maintenance schedules to ensure that the optimum number of trucks are working at all times to meet the company?s customer needs.
- Assist in managing timely daily, weekly, monthly truck technical inspection with the use of the truck checklist and the company?s fleet management system
- Assist in supervising truck loadings to ensure accuracy in items, as well as conformance to loading patterns.
- Assist in preparing periodic budgets (monthly/annual) on required maintenance and vehicle administration / operating costs and document acquisition and updates.
- Escalate and resolve problems concerning order fulfilment, transportation and logistics systems.
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned.
Deadline: 6th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.