First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) 2021 Entry Level Engineering Program
First Independent Power Limited (FIPL), a subsidiary of Sahara Power Group, is a privately owned company in the business of power generation in Nigeria located in Rivers State. FIPL has a vision of being the largest and most stable power generation company in the South-South region of the country while significantly contributing to the power grid of Nigeria.
At the heart of our operations lies unrivaled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement is the norm. We now have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented young engineers to join our team who will continually work to ensure that the vision of the business is progressively realized.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Engineering Program
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Details / Requirements
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Basic Project Management
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Familiarity with CAD packages and Engineering Software i.e. MATLAB
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- Technical Report writing skills
- Engineering Degree (B.Tech./ B.Eng.) with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper division
- Maximum of 2-year Post-NYSC experience.
- Maximum age- 27 years old by December 2021.
- Applicant must have completed NYSC.
- Be a Team player
- Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
- Be Resourceful
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Other Sahara Group Companies and Corporate Functions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd May, 2021.