Financial Analyst at TSL Metroline Limited
TSL Metroline Limited (“TML”) is a TSL Company-licensed as a Bus Operating Company (BOC) to operate a modern and efficient bus service system with a high premium on commuter’s comfort, accessibility, affordability, and reliability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Prepare financial reports and statements for financial analysis, forecasting, trending and results analysis
- Analyse financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Prepare for financial audits and coordinate the audit process
- Monitor, review and evaluate internal control systems Develop and maintain financial databases
- Generate and interpret internal reports for management decision making and information and presentation to HODs
- Investigate complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend develop or maintain solutions to business and financial problems
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum of 5+ years in Corporate Accounting
- Experience in budget preparation and variance analysis
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (ACCA/ICAN)
- Experience in deals and business strategy development is an added advantage.
- Experience in financial analysis, modelling and reporting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th July, 2021.