Cyprus Cedar is one of the leading Interior Design and Turnkey contracting firm with expertise in residential and commercial projects based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our team of experts combines extraordinary talent and global experiences to create spaces that can be as timeless as the exceptionality of each of our Clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- The incumbent will be responsible for updating accounts receivable and issuing invoices.
- Develop and submit monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Prepare required journal entries after each inflow for the purpose of recording deductions from Invoice in line with payment received.
- Prepares monthly closing accounts including General Ledger and journal entries
- Candidate must have an educational background in Finance, Accounting or any other related Social Science course.
- 1-2 years experience as a Finance Officer
- A registered member of the institute of chartered accountants.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Deadline: 15th September, 2020.